POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkey Tryout

2 posters

Go down

Turkey Tryout Empty Turkey Tryout

Post  Sadik Adnan Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 am

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Holly's th' name; but a lot of people do just refer to me as 'Turk'. Really I don't mind what you call me, I suppose!
Timezone: PDT (-8:00)
Likes -- Uhm. Well. I absolutely love Turkey/anybody. Rather, anything even involving the man.
But China likes KOREAN DRAMAS.
Dislikes -- Hard to say I truly dislike anything, actually.
Willing to do -- WHATEVER YOU WANT BBY.
Skype? nekokichi.san, hit me up.
MSN?: Mnnehhhh Skype's better. My MSN tends to be a dick.
Are you a popo, or a criminal (or a civilian!): Civilian all up in this beach. I spend hours pondering over whether Sadik would be a bad guy or a good guy in any circumstances, so saying he's neither is easiest.
Character Name/Nation: Turkey/Sadik Adnan
Oh yeah, I spell his name with a K instead of a Q. If nobody minds, that is.

My Audition:

A beautiful thing, waking to the sound of absolutely nothing.

Sun washed over the Turk's room, crawling slowly across a broken futon to irritate his half lidded eyes, and it was a debate between rolling over – having to move – or allowing the bright void to usher him awake.

Only one way to decide.

The bed sagged as Sadik rolled to the side, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes to glance at numbers made of bright red, flashing lights on a thousand-year-old alarm clock. An exaggeration of course, but not by much. 5:18AM. That much was enough to bring a frown to Sadik's stubbled face. The idea of having a day(s) off was to sleep in; a very basic formula, actually, if d = day and s = sleep then -d = s. Oh sweet lord university was coming back to bite him in the ass. He only understood the simplest of algebraic work after twenty four years of good ol' learning, but it was normal to forget anything and everything after the years of education were done, wasn't it?

No matter. The Turkish man was too busy hiding his face in an 'orthopaedic' pillow – a bunch of crap that was – in a futile attempt at falling asleep again. The creak that came from Sadik gracelessly rolling onto his back, with the sole intention of a raised comfort, determined his most near future in spite of himself. Lifting his hips to pull out the average over night wedgie and situate his crotch in the most comfortable of positions, Sadik spun upwards with another grandiose creak to sit over the side of his bed, palm pressed against his forehead with the sudden rush of blood. One would expect that after years of getting out of a damn bed you would learn to not move swiftly whilst unfolding the action, but perhaps it was just the frustration at waking before half the town hazing the Turk's train of thought. That train was driving through a smog filled city anyways.

Sadik sat for a moment, tailbone slowly but surely spraining on the flattened mattress beneath him. The headache was going away, if not gone, and the Turk had moved on to holding his head in increasingly sweaty palms rather than attempt ing to tend to his forehead's pains. Out of the corner of his eye, Sadik spotted the clanky contraption he liked to call a cell phone and his lip tugged upwards ever so slightly. So what if it's a possibility it was one of the first cellphones ever made? He was known for antiquity just the same as modernity, and despite the fact that he took it as an offence, he'd been told the awkward mechanism suited him.

One hand still holding Sadik's head up (otherwise his entire slouched form), he shuffled closer to his bedside table to grab the phone left discarded. Opening it with an obnoxious snap, and much less obnoxious flinch, he mashed the poor down button to sift through whatever contacts would be awake at such a stupid time.

Last edited by Sadik Adnan on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sadik Adnan
Sadik Adnan

Back to top Go down

Turkey Tryout Empty Re: Turkey Tryout

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 pm

ACCEPTED!
WELCOME TO POPOTALIA!
Join in on the fun in the chatbox and go to the general to go and talk (OOC) and don't forget to get your profile up in the Public RPs! And post in the pairings list to see what you can do and what pairings you like and all aru!

Once again welcome to Popotalia.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Turkey Tryout Empty Re: Turkey Tryout

Post  Sadik Adnan Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Yessir – and thank you!
Sadik Adnan
Sadik Adnan

Back to top Go down