America Tryout

Go down

America Tryout

Post  Alfred F. Jones on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Reggie
Timezone: Standard GMT (-8:00) DST GMT (-7:00)
Likes -- USUK, FrUs, GerIta, Spamano, Franada, Giripan, PruHun. I'm ok with RoChu, FrUk, and RussAme
Wang Yao likes Korean Dramaassss
Dislikes -- AsaKiku
Willing to do -- Just about everything. Almost.
Skype?: Yes, but it doesn't work.
MSN?: ohgoditscheesecake@live.com
Are you a popo, or a criminal?*NEW OPTION!* Civilian! -- POPO, EFF YEAH.

Character Name/Nation: America, United States of America, USA, the U.S.

My Audition:

Alfred averted his eyes from the crime scene in front of him and looked towards his partner, "Any Details, Mr. Roger?"
"Yes, Mr. Jones, " His partner gave Alfred some files about the case and the victim.
"As you can see, the victim looks as if she hanged herself from the rope around her neck," Mr. Rogers said as he pointed at the photo taken of the victim's head, "but it's actually a homicide from the bullets, holes, and wounds under the shirt." Alfred switched the photos and is now taking a look at the homicide evidence. "The time of the victim's death could be determined around 3 or 4 hours ago."

Alfred stared intently at the files, "Any leading suspects?"
"None for now," Mr. Rogers said, shaking his head, "We're trying the best we can for everyone. Especially for her parents."

The blue-eyed cop furrowed his brows. He couldn't believe what brought out the person to murder a little child. From the files, he read that the victim was a sweet little 9-year old girl with many friends, outstanding grades, and an excellent personality. She never complained, never hated anyone, and would always try to let everyone get along. All Jones could determine that maybe the suspect was an envious classmate or another child' parent. Or even a rapist since the bullets were found under her... Alfred started to shake his head. His head started to hurt and his mind started to be engulfed by anger. Murder crimes always got the best of him, and he always tried his best to maintain his composure. He is the cop of justice after all, and he shouldn't let his feelings get the best of him. He'll catch the suspect, and he'll be the hero for solving the child's death since he couldn't be the hero to save her life.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Tryout

Post  Roderich E./Austria on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Since I'm on Austria's account and at Austria's house.
I WILL ACCEPT YOU ARU!
Welcome to popotalia! be sure to go to the chatbox and make a profile *take your time aru =w=* In the chatbox we have fun and get the ideas for the plot for some of the main roleplays aru. So make yourself at home! :'DDDDD
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America Tryout

Post  Alfred F. Jones on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

PFFFSSSHHHYYEEAAAAAA!
Thank you so much for accepting me! <33333
I definitely will! :'D
Alfred F. Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down