POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austria's Tryout

2 posters

Go down

Austria's Tryout Empty Austria's Tryout

Post  Roderich E./Austria Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Diana or Roddy
Timezone: GMT (-8:00)
Likes: AusHun -though it's more like HunAus if you ask me-, Spamano, UsUk, and GerIta.
Dislikes: Pairings that just don't make any sense at all. I mean the really out there pairings like: NorwayxGermania
Willing to do: Pretty much anything. My only experience is AusHun, but I'll be happy to try out whatever you feel like dishing out.
Skype?: Yes
MSN?: Yes
Are you a popo, or a criminal?: Popo

Character Name/Nation: Roderich Edelstein/ Austria: Republik Österreich

My Audition:

The man at the desk swept his hand through his hair for what had to have been the fiftieth time that day. He wore a plain gray suit with a white shirt and tie as he sat at his desk in his office. On said desk was an open folder revealing a report on an in-progress case. A case that he just didn't seem to be having any luck with.

The report inside spoke of a robbery, a break-in of one of the richer houses. It was wasn't heard by the neighbors and it left no clues. So the guy knew what he was doing and had the time to cover his tracks. Seeing as though he hadn't broke in while anyone was there, the detective was lead to believe that he had either memorized the family's schedule, or had known the family personally. But there was something left at the house, something he knew very well. That strange--

"Mr. Edelstein? A suspect has been brought in for questioning." Holding back his annoyance at his train of thought being interrupted, Roderich Edelstein nodded his head in confirmation to the message, making his one stray hair bobble in the air freely. The officer left, having performed his duty, as the detective closed the folder and headed out to speak with the suspect.

--------

To say the least, the questioning wasn't at all productive. Roderich had already known the person in handcuffs hadn't been their man. In fact, he knew exactly which person did it. Left at the house, had one item that hadn't been there before. An item that he had grown to recognize as the suspect's trademark. The only thing that stopped him from arresting the man was the fact that he had no evidence. Not to mention, the guy was nowhere to be found.

So, Roderich walked back to his office with no lead. He thought about aspects of the case on his short travel back to the small stuffy room. What was most present in his thoughts, was the image of the criminal's trademark: one golden feather.
(And just so everyone knows. China likes Korean dramas.)
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Austria's Tryout Empty Re: Austria's Tryout

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to popotalia aru! And the only criminal is Prussia so far, SO HAVE FUN ARU! *smiles*
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down