POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spains Tryout

2 posters

Go down

Spains Tryout Empty Spains Tryout

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 am

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Nicole
Dislikes: Crack pairings for ex: Norway/Mexico
China Loves Korean Dramas~!
Willing to do: Mostly anything besides crack pairings.
Skype?: No, sorry.
Msn?: Nope
Are you a popo, or a criminal? Popo! Red police is the way to go mi Amigo!

Character Name/Nation: Spain, Antonio F. Carreido, THE BOSS XD

My Audition:

Antonio walked slowly down an avenue, completely off guard. Around two o'clock, everyday he would go to his favorite cafe and buy a medium Coffee. But today wasn't like any other day, When Antonio walked into the cafe it was dead quiet which was very unusual. Usually when he went in, there would be atmost seven to eight customers but today their was nobody. Antonio noticed there weren't any employees around either which made him wonder deeply. The cafe he regularly went to was frequently busy and popular, so he knew something was very wrong. He decided to investigate even though he didn't like looking into other peoples personal things and possessions.

He checked behind the counter and looked through every drawer whether it was large or small. Nothing seemed to be out of place or unusual so he decided to check one more place, the kitchen. The kitchen doors had a large sign that clearly said "Employees only." But he ignored the sign and walked casually inside. He saw a ton of ketchup on the ground and wondered if a killer tomato was on the loose even though thats not possible.

The thought of Tomatoes made Antonio think of Romano and how occasionally his face would turn red like a fresh picked Tomato. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself but he eventually got back on track. He stared closer at the Red liquid on the ground and came to a conclusion. That wasn't ketchup at all....it was blood. Antonio ducked behind a nearby counter and scanned the area quickly when he finally realized what the red substance was. The area was clear so he silently left the kitchen and looked at another room, which was the office. He listened closely and could faintly hear whispers and murmers.

The Spaniard knew what to do at this point, He grabbed his gun that he left in his back pocket and walked soundlessly to the door and quietly counted to three. One...two...three...BAM. Antonio kicked the door in and pointed his gun to any suspicious human being. There were two civilians tied up against their will and one man with a mask holding an AK-47. The masked man quickly pointed the gun at a citizen so Antonio wouldn't shoot him. Antonio didn't like situations like this when a hostage was involved so he thought up two fool proof plans. He decided to talk to him rationally and if that didn't work he'd be forced to use his second plan even though he wished he wouldn't have to resort to that. "Hola my friend, don't do anything you'll regret and put the gun down, if you listen to me nobody will get hurt and i'll treat us all to some Churros!" The masked man stared at him like he was an idiot. "Your wrong! You listen to me! I'm the one with the Hostage!!" He said with a grin.

Antonio wanted to end this already, and it didn't seem like talking would go anywhere so the Spaniard decided to use THAT plan. He dropped his gun and started to dance. He danced the salsa but mostly the Macarana. The masked man stared at the Police officer like he was a complete idiot and dropped his guard, Even though he dropped his guard for only a moment Antonio took that to his advantage and lunged at him with full force. He hurriedly put cuffs on him and called back-up immediately.

In atleast twenty minutes the masked man was headed to jail. Antonio was thanked many times by the hostages and was exhausted but happy. Now the only thing that could make his day any better is if he had a Churro.
Antonio F. Carriedo
Antonio F. Carriedo

Back to top Go down

Spains Tryout Empty Re: Spains Tryout

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 am

This was REALLY fun to read!
CONGRATULATIONS! You have been accepted~
Feel free to go in the chat box to talk to everyone When they're online and go jump in on the roleplays we have! I recoment the event! Once again, welcome!
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Also, don't forget to post in the pairings topic here, so we know what you like to RP!
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks alot! And i won't forget~!
Antonio F. Carriedo
Antonio F. Carriedo

Back to top Go down