POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Case #1

+2
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Lovino Vargas
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Murder Case #1 Empty Murder Case #1

Post  Lovino Vargas Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 pm

At 7:30 every morning, Michael Davis takes out the garbage in the alley right next to his shop. He'd never expect he had to report a crime scene in his very boring, uneventful life.
>> Click for image of crime scene reported <<
The victim's name is Andriano Testa. He has brown hair and eyes and is 5'6" tall. Andriano has been arrested 3 times for drug use and dealing and is linked to many other drug related cases in the past 5 years.

Main suspects:
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Cat (Who Arthur Kirkland claims to frequent in the alley and thinks might be magical.)

(( I hope my art skills aren't too bad. Basically, I created the image so you could have more a visual. Look at the details and investigate. ))
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Murder Case #1 Empty Re: Murder Case #1

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 am

"Hey, you! Wake up!"
Gilbert groaned. "Give me five more minutes, my head's aching."
"You are under arrest under the suspicion of a murder case!"
Ka-chink.
He felt something metallic cold on his left wrist. Can't they just leave him alone? Wait, what? A murder case? He shot up almost immediately, but that splitting headache made him collapse again. He leaned against the brick wall, trying to comprehend what just happened. There are several police cars at the end of the alley, and the policeman who woke him up looks serious.
Ka-chink.
Great, now I'm handcuffed without knowing what's going on.
Gilbert, now quite alert, attempts to flee to get out of this mess but horribly failed when the whole group of policemen chased after him and pinned him down. It was quite a pathetic sight when Gilbert continues to struggle while they threw him into the policecar and locked him in.
He leaned against the seat and closed his eyes. What should I do now?

(Yup you are doing fine, and is that a Spain I see? *Eyes glimmers* )
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 am

Yao was called by dispatchers on his handy-dandy, walky-talky(Whay can't I spell? OTL). He called call for a murder investigation, so without any hesitation, he got in his car, turned on the loud and annoying sirens, and when to the sence as fast as he could without going past speed limit and without trying to run anyone over. He also called over for some help from the investigation branch. After a while of people driving too slow and having to stop for red lights, he made it to the scene.
(You're PERFECTLY fine aru xD AND WE JUST GOT A SPAIN! HAZZA!H)
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Once Officer Jones entered the crime scene, the air around him grew stiff and heavier; as if time had paused itself. He always had that feeling when encountering a dead body, or more so a murder victim. He really never was frightened of the sight, or anything at all really. Just by thinking about how the murderer ended the victim's life, what emitted from the victim's lips, and how they both felt at the time is what made Alfred feel uneasy.

On the good side, there seems to be plentiful of evidence albeit he didn't inspect them closely. A bloody knife, a Budlight can, and a cap on the floor can be easily seen without close examination. He still needs to closely examine them for further evidence although there seems to be one thing off..

Why the hell is there a sparkly cat?

Ah well, the cute guy is still considered evidence. No matter how silly it looks in its surroundings.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Yao looked over to the America officer. "Ni hao, Alfred" He said, just now on the scene. He looked around at all the things there. "...cat..." he said. It looked strange. Was giving him the creeps. "So, what do you have so far?"
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:14 am

Antonio showed up at the crime scene after hearing all the commotion. He saw all the evidence still in tact. The usual things you'd see at a crime were there such as a knife, some sort of alcoholic drink, and a cat. Wait a cat?! The Spaniard didn't think a cat would or could be evidence. He reached over to pet the cute animal but was stopped and scolded by another officer for almost contaminating evidence.

He apologized and examined the evidence more closely. He noticed a curly brunette colored strand of hair still on the cap. "I think i found something" He said in a low tone. He was about to grab the strand when he remembered the earier scolding and decided to let someone more experienced handle it.
Antonio F. Carriedo
Antonio F. Carriedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 am

(Hey! Did you guys forget me?)

Gilbert banged loudly on the glass window, trying to get attention. "Let me out! I didn't do anything wrong!"

(Oh, the responses about the cat made me laugh with people staring at me since I was reading it outside. That meant to be Arthur believing that the cat is actually a magical beast. (As in, it can transform.xD ) Lastly, who's the 'more experienced' one among the popos? )
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 am

"Hey Yao!" greeted Alfred, "I just got here not too long ago, so I haven't inspected anything closely just yet. There appears to be a bloody knife, a spilt Budlight can, a cap on the floor, and a.. weird ass cat. Although by the time I got here a few officers already arrested a leading suspect who was sleeping in the crime scene holding the knife. Isn't that kinda stupid? I guess it's kinda weird too, which is why we collect evidence!"

Upon hearing Antonio's uncovering of evidence, he rushed over by his side. "Woah dude, awesome! But before we collect anything we should search the scene and photograph it first, am I right? I'll look for fingerprints and all that other stuff. Maybe you can take photos of the evidence we find?"

Alfred turned his head to look at Yao, "And you can be my back-up and look for evidence too! How does that sound?"

(I have no clue actually. I think it's Roderich, but I'm not really sure. xD;)
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

"That is all.. interesting aru.." he said as he looked over and saw the albino, oh god, HIM again. Yao sighed to himself. Not this guy again. He ignored his pounding and went on to search for anything that can be useful at all.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Antonio agreed with the American and began to take pictures of evidence and clues. After he finished that rather quickly he noticed a white-haired man pounding on a glass window. He walked over to the police vehicle and stared at the albino man. "Hmm.....he looks very familiar." he closed his eyes and thought hard for a minute, then it hit him. "Have i met you at a café before? Or maybe i met you while i was walking down a street or something...No that can't be right."

(XD Lets just go with that)
Antonio F. Carriedo
Antonio F. Carriedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Yao coudl't help, after some time, wanting to go over and pick up the cat.. He was getting distracted, but he kept looking at it.. it was too.. CUTE.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 am

Gilbert frowned as he is unable to hear what that guy is saying since he is locked up in the police car.

(Aren't you supposed to recognize me? Since you keep pestering me to become a good guy but we are still friends anyway. XD )
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

After Antonio took pictures of the evidence, Alfred began to collect them all as careful as possible. Once he was done collecting all the evidence he remembered the sparkly cat and how it could be a clue. He looked over and saw Yao getting distracted by the cat, so he walked and stood right next to him.

"Y'know, that cat creeps the shit out of me," he said with a grimaced look on his face, "It's all sparkly and stuff, like those kinds of creatures who Arthur hangs out with, or so he says."
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:14 am

Yao looks back at Alfred with sparkle eyes "But... If you look at him more he's even cuter aru.." He looks back at the cat. Just stairws at it while it stairs back it him. "W-We should take it in for investigation!" He said, totally not wanting to just take it home for himself. He makes this obvious though.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Alfred stared intently at the cat, waiting as if its cuteness will rub off on him.

"Well, yeah. I guess it is cute," Alfred grumbled, giving in, but his tone changed afterwards upon hearing Yao's suggestion, "But you're right! Ha, and I thought you would want to keep it all to yourself!"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Yao looked back at Alfred quickly and shook his head. "OH, nonoNO! I would never do THAT aru!" he said, lying, but he wants that damn cat.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 pm

The loud American started to laugh, "HAHAHAHAHA! Of course not! But if you'd like to, you can do the honors and take the cat to forensic scientists for further investigation!"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Yao couldn't help but think to himself, what would they do to that poor little cute kitty? Would they do bad things to it aru? Would they do bad bad things?! No! Yao should save the cat.. later....Yes.
"Sure I will aru" He said in almost a fake tone.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm

"GREAT! As expected from my backup!" exclaimed Alfred as he gave Yao a hard pat on the back. He then looked at the police car where Antonio is at. He also saw a familiar albino inside the car. "Oh hey, it's that guy!"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Yao picked up the little kitty cat with his hands as it looked up at him and meowed. Yao shivered a little from the overly cuteness and huggled it when no one was looking. "Ke'ai aru..." (That means cute in Chinese aru~ :'D)
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Alfred walked over to the car and stood next to Antonio. With one hand, he formed a 'C' next to his mouth and leaned towards the glass, hoping that Gilbert can hear him.

"What's up Gil?! Not so awesome now, are 'ya?!"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Yao went to the cop car and placed the kitty cat in a little cage. "Don't worry, I'll come get you more room aru~" He mused and skipped back, but just a little so no one saw, and went next to Alfred.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 am

Gilbert claims that he did not do anything, whatever happened there. Other than drinking though.. Beer is awesome!
He demands to be released right now. Getting caught is not awesome at all.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 am

Alfred cupped his ear with one and leaned toward the glass. He heard that Gilbert himself claimed that he didn't commit the crime. Upon hearing this the American threw his head back into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Even if it's true, we'll still have to inspect the evidence!" Alfred turned to look both at Yao and Antonio, "And doesn't sleeping in the crime scene seem totally bizarre?"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Yao looked over to his side. "Well, we don't really know, cause that's all we have, for all we know it could have been set up aru" he said scratching the back of his head. "For now, lets keep all possibilities in mind and just look for evidence and leads aru."
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum