POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popo vs Criminal event!

+3
Wang Yao
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Roderich E./Austria
7 posters

Go down

Popo vs Criminal event! Empty Popo vs Criminal event!

Post  Roderich E./Austria Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:57 pm

I am going to be making the big thread of Popo vs Criminal. You may assume that all the characters know each other, though it may be in different forms. (Acquaintances, lackeys, friends, long standing enemies, etc). The main plot of the thread is that the criminal side wishes to take over territory, perhaps the whole town depending on whatever your character wishes to try and do. The popo will try to keep order in town and tear down the criminals once and for all while trying to keep as many civilians uninjured as much as possible. The civilians will most likely be used by the criminals and be caught up in events via criminal plans or just really really bad luck. You may change your standpoint in the middle of the thread, (such as a civilian turning criminal or popo or vice versa) depending on how the plot develops. One last note, -because I rant- couples may be lightly mentioned, however please try not to get too deep into the relationship in this specific thread. Perhaps somewhere else.

Now then! We just need someone to start it off. I personally would do it, but I'll wait to see any opinions that you have on the plot first. Feel free to throw ideas around in here to try and help make the new thread more interesting, or ask for ideas if you can't think of any. My first question would be if anyone would like to start it off. If not, I'll be happy to do it.
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Popo vs Criminal event! Empty Re: Popo vs Criminal event!

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 am

I'm fine with anything, but we will need to think and discuss (if needed) what kind of popo/criminal there are or you want to be. (Officer/Detective/troopers/sheriffs/constables/rangers/peace officers etc. or Lackeys/Mafia/Yakuza/Serial murderer/Arsonist/Vandaliser etc.)

If there are acquaintances or friends that heads in two different directions (Maybe me and Austria are 'Acquaintances'? And hey, I need a Hungary and the bad friends trio! xD ), then we should ask each other first or something.
I think you should start, since you have a clear idea what this is about, or going to be.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Alright, I'll start it then. Uh, first of all... what city is this? :'D What kind of city is this?
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 am

Ermm... USA?
I don't know! You pick the state! *has no idea about each state of America* orz
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 am

^^'' Uh, ok.

Anyways, I'll clarify my character's relationship with everyone else and hopefully it will reduce any confusion in the future.

Gilbert: Roderich sees him as a criminal that escaped his grasp -this assuming he does so in the other thread- With Gilbert's permission, I'm thinking of moving toward a sort of rivalry between the two sides. Or whatever you want to call the relationship between Austria and Prussia xD

Yao: Roderich doesn't really know much about Yao personally. He does know that he's good at what he does, and responsible.

Arthur: Once upon a time, Roderich thought him similar to Yao, but then when he saw him go into work drunk all opinions of him fell.

Alfred: Alfred is a little too hyper for his taste, but he knows that Al's personality just makes him more motivated to do his job.

Romano: (This is all guess work since we haven't had a thread together yet, but if Romano's rper wants to change something or add something feel free to let me know.) I'm picturing that Roderich would know of Romano's mafia already. I figure they must've clashed several times, and Roderich would've worked at some of the leftover scenes made by them.

Sadik: Since he's a civian, unless Sadik would like to say otherwise, I'll just assume we don't know each other.
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 pm

*should jump into this and stop being so lazy with everything*

Okay, with Gilbert, I think that my character would think of him, as a first impression, someone who thought he was a chick and Yao is irritated with him. Sort of a "Oh god, it's YOU." Sort of relationship.

With Roderich, I would assume that Yao would see him as a sort of aristocrat that decided to become a cop. He respects him in his line of duty and follows his commands. (cause I assume Roderich must be like, Yao's superior.)

With Alfred, He somewhat respects him, since in a way they would act like friends, right? That and Yao would trust Alfred.

With Arthur, from what I read with Austria's post, I would say that him and Yao would be friends, but it seems that they would clash, no?

Romano, Yao would see him as some wanna be mafia punk, cause when it comes to stuff like Mafia, Yao will not stand for it, since he would work undercover to go and look for them and bust them. They would clash if they see each other, like, if they were just by themselfs.

Yao knows nothing about Sadik at the time, so is going to wait untill he says something.>> aru.

With Yong soo, he has meet him only a couple times, but thinks he's alright.

Last edited by Wang Yao on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 am

Hmm.. I'm fine with anything.
Just to apologise first because I'm too used to using country names instead of their name.

Austria> Friendly enemies? Oh I meant long-term enemies who knows each other well enough.
China> A female I hit on some days back. xD Apparently she's a he though..
America> A hyperactive guy from the police department?
England> An alcohol buddy in pubs (Maybe I know he's a cop use it to my advantage? xD )
S. Italy> A fellow criminal but more on bad terms? (Well, he has a foul mouth.)
Turkey> Meh, he's not talking much, I'll just assume that he's just a guy who keeps getting in my way somehow. :/
Germany> Just, fill up the application form first. Then we'll talk. [Will obviously edit this one day.]

The question marks are not typo errors. Just wondering how you guys like it to be.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 am

Seems all good, now we have to get the others here to post about the relationship status with the others... >>;;

*noticed no one has posted in the private RPs* ... o3o
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:00 am

Prussia: Ok, so excluding the Awesome Escapade, the two of us would two of us would be long term enemies. I'm not exactly sure how we could be friendly enemies though.

China: What I was thinking when I wrote that down was that Roderich thought Arthur was hardworking just like he thought Yao was. But the relationship between you two is up to you two. =w=
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I'll try my best to depict my relations as accurately as I can. |D I'm also okay with anything! Just let me know if you want to change anything regarding about our characters.

Gilbert: Al wouldn't know much about Gil, except for the fact that he's a criminal who keeps on telling himself that he's 'awesome'.
Roderich: His first impression of Roderich is one who takes care of his high priorities and does them well. Even if he doesn't know him well, Alfred knows that he can get the job done in an orderly fashion.
Yao: They have a friendly relationship, even if Alfred can sometimes be a little too much for him. He also trusts Yao and likes him to be his 'backup'.
Arthur: Alfred likes to bother Arthur in anyway possible and would constantly argue with him, but they somehow manage to work together. Behind all of this, he does care about Arthur more than he shows it.
Lovino: He knows that Lovi is in the mafia and that he has a rude mouth due to a few encounters.
Sadik: Someone who he Is unfamiliar with.
Antonio: He hasn't got to know him yet, but wants to be on good terms with him.
Yong: Doesn't know him all that much, but he makes joking remarks about asians whenever Yong is around. Somehow, he imagines him to be a good dancer/entertainer because of the few Korean music videos he has seen on the internet.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 am

Well, if Arthur ever DOES come online, which I know his internet is being all dufkhdui aru. >>;;
So I'll wait and change it aru. So yeeahhhhhhh aru. I just put that there for now till I know for sure aru.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 pm

I'l try my best to make my relationship status accurate. But i appologize if i don't do a great job so, Lo Siento~!

Yao: A man that he has no problem with but isn't particularly close with either.

Roderich: A friend who is serious most of the time. He can depend on him most of the time. (This is probably Inaccurate but i tried~!)

Arthur: Antonio doesn't particularly hate this man. But he doesn't like him either.

Gilbert: One of Antonio's old friends that he still admires and wants to change him for the better (I tried...)

Lovino: Antonio cares about Lovino deeply and doesn't know he's in the Mafia. Even if someone told Antonio he wouldn't believe them. Since Antonio's dense

Sadik: Antonio doesn't trust Sadik. But he doesn't truly hate him either.

Alfred: Hasn't really got to know Alfred. But doesn't have any hate towards Alfred at all.
Antonio F. Carriedo
Antonio F. Carriedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Gilbert Beilschmidt wrote:I'm fine with anything, but we will need to think and discuss (if needed) what kind of popo/criminal there are or you want to be. (Officer/Detective/troopers/sheriffs/constables/rangers/peace officers etc. or Lackeys/Mafia/Yakuza/Serial murderer/Arsonist/Vandaliser etc.)

If there are acquaintances or friends that heads in two different directions (Maybe me and Austria are 'Acquaintances'? And hey, I need a Hungary and the bad friends trio! xD ), then we should ask each other first or something.
I think you should start, since you have a clear idea what this is about, or going to be.
Just felt like sharing~~~ I talked to an IRL friend about joining and she says she's interested in joining as Hungary. She's coming over tomorrow so I'm going to show her this place >u<
And as an added note, the American mafia is called Cosa Nostra. (Though this is an unofficial title.)

Sorry if I get any of the relations wrong ouo
>Gilbert: Lovino doesn't know him very well, but is racist towards Germans (And the French, of course.) so he isn't all that fond of him.
>Rodreich: Not fond of him. Especially because of his whole racism against Germans (Even though he's Austrian) and being rather anti-authoritarian.
>Yao: Not fond of him either, especially because of his undercover work against the Mafia and he hates any sort of authority.
>Alfred: Finds to be rather annoying. Lovino doesn't like him either.
>Sadik: Unfamiliar with.
>Arthur: Dislikes him because he's a police, of course. But he doesn't know him very well.
>Antonio: Denies any relation to him whatsoever, but deep down he really does care about him. He feels slightly guilty for never contacting him since leaving the Carriedo household. Therefore he has no idea he's living in the same city as he is or is a police.
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Soo Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Erm... hope no one minds me joining ^_^

Yong will be pretty new to America - he just came from Korea, and well... his background story will explain why he left. I'm thinking that Yong will be pretty low key and unnoticed by dah popo; seen as a civillian, albeit a little eccentric. But I'm thinking about him being along the lines of a BURN BURN BURN BWAHAHAHA your breasts are Yong's" arsonist. Savvy? :'D I havent met anyone IC yet, so, bear with me? ^^"

Gilbert: Aquaintence; even though Yong isn't really friends, he finds this guys personality awesome.

Roderich: All Yong knows is that he is apart of the police, and that he is apparently very serious. Boooring.

Yao: Aquaintence - Yong finds him.. (her? he didnt stick around long enough to figure out) intriguing in the very brief (albeit numerous) times he's passed Yao on the street.

Alfred:
Screw that! Heroes come from Korea, da-ze! ... Yong doesn't really care for Alfred. At all. Especially when he makes stupid comments on certain small appendages on male Asians.

Lovino: That guy doesnt like his breasts being groped. At all. In the brief encounter with Lovino, Yong may have gotten onto the wrong foot with Lovino.

Sadik: Who?

Arthur: Another one of the police force. Yong has never encountered this guy, so, he's not familiar with him aside from the knowledge that catterpillars like his eyebrows, and he's one of the popo.

As you can see, Yong isn't close with anyone at all. But that's due to his past. Um... if you want anything changed, just mention it da-ze ^_^

Yong Soo
Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 am

Antonio: He hasn't got to know him yet, but wants to be on good terms with him.
Yong: Doesn't know him all that much, but he makes joking remarks about asians whenever Yong is around. Somehow, he imagines him to be a good dancer/entertainer because of the few Korean music videos he has seen on the internet.

Added two more to my list. |D
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:59 am

I've got to add in more characters eh?

Korea: Geez, that guy's a burner. He knows reports about that guy, but he can obtain information from him since that guy knows about the ones that he doesn't really know. (Asians)
Spain: That guy has been pestering him to stop his shady business since he is his best friend. Of course Gilbert will ignore him since that is his way of finding Ludwig.

N. Korea, I will think about it after you post here alright?
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down