POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhat of an RP example

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Somewhat of an RP example - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhat of an RP example

Post  Wang Yao Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Yaos head hung, hating the teasing, but it's not like he's not USED to it, but it still bothers him that people can still mistake him for a girl from time to time. He looked around to see which one was the drunks locker and had no luck. But really, It's not like he watches every guy as they strip naked in front of him JUST so'd he know whose locker was whose.

Yao heard the American's voice and he looked over his way. Nodding and sighing over the fact that the officer was drunk. Really, doesn't he care what people thought about him at work? Yao may not have lived in this area for a long time but he knows that it's universally known that you have to be well presented. "Well, since you're here, can you help me find this drunk's locker?" He said, holding Arthur up.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 am

Gilbert finds himself lying down on a patch of grass. He gets up and looks around, finding himself in the backyard of his old house.
"Bruder!"
He turns around and sees a small child with blue eyes. West! He picks him up and hugs him tightly. "I thought that I will never see you again!"
Another figure appears. This time a girl with long wavy hair. Gilbert looks at her and takes a step back.
"What are you doing here? Are you going to hit me with that frying pan again?"
She just stands there, smiling, and points at something. Gilbert looks at that direction and sees a man with glasses. There is a curl on his head and a mole beside his mouth. Isn't that the guy he saw just now? Looking closely, his mouth is moving, as though he is trying to say something.
"What are you saying? Are you terrified of me due to my awesomeness? Kesese-"
"Thonk!"
His world blacked out again. That girl must have hit him, again.

(By the way, how do you end a rp post? This is going in two directions, due to two drunkards. :\ )
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:29 am

The ride to the hospital was smooth. His drunkard was talking in his sleep, but he couldn't hear what he was saying. One thing he did hear was Bruder, He'd said that both at the police station and just now. Had Yao taken him to the hospital, he probably wouldn't have understood, but Roderich spoke German fluently. Bruder meant brother, so he couldn't help but think there was some kind of trouble with or around his brother. He was sure he explained a lot more at the police station, but his office made it muffled and difficult to understand. He thought about possibly helping the man and his brother, but he would eventually have to punish him for being under the influence of alcohol.

They finally reached the hospital, and Roderich got a room and started treating him. The man would have a guard outside, in case he decided to do anything stupid. Figuring that he probably wouldn't be up in a while, he told the guard to tell him when he wakes up, then took started walking back through the sanitized hallways. Perhaps now I'll have time to finish that report. Nevermind the fact that he now had a new one to add with it.

Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 am

As soon as Yao spoke up, Alfred tried to stop his toned down fits of giggles. "Huh? Oh yeah, sure thing dude. Just let me help you carry him."

The American then picked up Arthur from Yao's hands and gently pulled him up on his shoulder, effortlessly carrying him like a sack of potatoes.

"Um, not that I look at him or anything, but isn't his locker somewhere over here?" asked Alfred as he walked over to the area where supposedly Arthur's locker is.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 am

Yao let Alfred get the sleeping drunk from his hands, and went to search on for the guys locker. ".. I'll...find it..."
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum