POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhat of an RP example

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Somewhat of an RP example Empty Somewhat of an RP example

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:11 am

"No.. no... I can't, you know I can't.... fine.." Yao took his phone and put it back on the kitchen counter. His boss won't stop giving him night shifts after night shifts. It's good and all, money wise, but his back can't seem too take it and so can't his sleep deprived self. He walked over to the door, got this coat off the hanger and walked out. In the car he looked as most of the stores were closed, less cars in the streets, less people around. Yeah, it's night. Entering the police station a pile of someones who is sleeping paper work fell all over the floor. The place was loud and calls were coming in and out. People left rushing all over, and it's only midnight.

Tonight was going to be a long night.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Somewhat of an RP example Empty Re: Somewhat of an RP example

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

Arthur stumbled across the dark street that was lit faintly by spacious streetlights, trying to find his way home in his drunken stupor. He knew it wasn’t a good idea to drink so much when he have work to do early next morning but the sudden flashback of his “better”, less responsible days crashed down hard on him. Unable to resist the temptation, Arthur had stepped into the nearest pub and drank to oblivion.

He lifted his head up from focusing on the ground beneath him to see a familiar building just few hundred meters from him. Since he did have to work in the morning, Arthur decided in his drunken stupor that it will be a good idea to stay in the police station rather than to walk home and back to the workplace in the morning.

Making up his mind, Arthur dragged himself toward the building again.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 am

Gilbert was on the streets swaggering about. He just had one or two a dozen bottles of beer. His search over his bruder over the years has not lead him to anywhere at all. He sees a police station nearby and is reminded about the days when the police officers ignored his cries for help to search for his bruder. Just thinking about it makes him angry, and he stomps into the station, slamming the door wide open, before yelling around the building something about where bruder is and how lousy the police are.

It is quite evident that he is drunk due to the bottle he is holding in his hand.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Yao was at his desk, working on the piles of paper work that his boss set up for him. Too much. He sighed. Then he heard a slight sound that sounded out of place, but this is the police station, at night. But he decided to look up to see what was going on anyways. He saw this drunk albino standing at the entry way with a bottle of what he amused was alcohol. Great, as if this place wasn't a Chaos as is, add a drunk man to the mix of calls, and most of the workers sleeping, on the job no less. He sighed and went over to the drunk. "Sorry, but don't cause a ruckus here please aru." He sighed, things can't be worse.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Sees a girl with a ponytail walking over. He tries to hit on her. "Excuse me, miss, you look good in the uniform."
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 pm

....'wait, did he just think I'm a chi--' He sighed. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm a guy aru." He explained, putting his hands on his hips. "Now, I'm going to assume you're drunk, come with me so I can sober you up aru." Yao grabbed the albinos hand and dragged him to a sober room.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Arthur arrived at the police station, pausing slightly at the door to peek inside to take in the messy environment with papers on the floor and officers sleeping. He shrugged, not really caring for the mess at the moment and walks slowly toward his desk, ignoring the officer who was dragging an albino ahead of him.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Yao sat down the albino and got out a glass of water. "Here, stay here for a while and you should be fine. It's a good thing you got here to get sober." Yao walked out and walked back to his desk and saw that Arthur was here, a few hours early. He walked over. "Hey there, why are y-- oh god you smell like cheap beer aru."
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Arthur slumped down in his seat, putting his head down on the neat desk. Before he can even close his eyes, however, he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He groaned and lift his head up.

"Do you need something? I want to get some sleep before I have to wake up again." With that, Arthur puts his head back down with a little more force than necessary. "Ow, dammit. That hurts.."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Yao sighed, he's been sighing too much lately.
"Do you need me to take you into the sober room? or at least go take a shower of some sort aru! You make this place smell of beer and it's bad as is aru!" He crossed his arms at the blond. "And be careful aru, being drunk at work is not the best thing..." He trails off "Fine, come here with me" He holds out his hand to Arthur.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"Fine..." Arthur stood up again, swaying slightly. He took hold of Yao's offered hand and stumbled onward, grumbling about other people sleeping at work anyways. "Where are you taking me?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Yao puts Arthur's arm around his should to help him walk. Being drunk and walking can be dangerous. "I'm taking you to the sober room aru, there you can get sober, and theres a shower somewhere here, take one" he sighed "you need it" he notes the strong smell of alcohol.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Roderich was at his desk as usual doing over time. He hadn't anyone to take care of except himself so went ahead and took overtime and night shifts whenever he could. More money for him anyway, and he managed to get enough sleep in between. He just didn't do anything except work, eat, and sleep.

He was writing the report for a recent case he'd solved, when he heard noises outside his office. First was his coworker, Yao was his name right?, coming in for work. Not seeing it as anything important, he just kept working on his report that had to be ABSOLUTELY perfect every time. Then he heard drunken yelling a little farther down about how ineffective the police are. Getting irritated, he started to stand up when he heard Yao, reply and deal with it. Thank god for that

Life was determined to make him get disturbed from his report, since one of his other officers walked in early. Drunk. Dear GOD Letting out an angry sigh, he walked to his door opened it -not too nicely- and asked, "What is going on?"
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Yao dragged the drunk officer to the room till he was stopped by the Austrian, who he always thought was some sort of an aristocrat in his past life or something. And Yes, believe it or not Yao believed in reincarnations, shh. "Oh, Ni hao Roderich, I'm taking officer Arthur over to the sobriety room along with the albino man in there too, oh, you know where the showers are too right? He seems to have come here early in order to catch a few hours of sleep, unfortunately he smells of cheap beer." Yao sighed again. Too much sighing going on his part again. "Can you point it out to me aru?"
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:51 am

Gilbert stares at the glass of water. He will only drink beer as water! He searches the room for beer, swaggering as he moves. "Wears da beer? (Where's the beer?)" He slurred, before passing out on the floor.

((Hey I didn't get a chance to resist or object going into that sober room! D: ))

Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 am

Yao brought in the drunk officer into the room and sat him down. "stay here for a li-- oh god is he still ALIVE aru?" He bent down and grabbed the albino and forced him back into the chair. "Stay there aru, it's not good to be passed out like that aru. You can die or something aru." He patted the albinos head and went back to help the OTHER drunk. "And you, after this you need to shower, before your shift starts, of course aru." He went back out of the room for a second to get something for them to sober up with.

(It's cause you were being dragged by a "pretty lady" and you had no objections to it. /shot )
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 pm

The detective watched and observed the way the officer handled the situation. He was already taking control of things before he could answer anyway. He took a glance at the drunk on the floor before him. People never failed to surprise him. Just when you think you saw all the craziest things there were to your job, they surprised you. Usually with something incredibly stupid. This being a good example.

He followed the Asian's pattern and sighed. "Yao, you take care of our drunk officer, and I'll keep an eye on this guy. I'll see what happened when he wakes up." He walked over to a chair next to a table and sat down on it. Well so much for the report. It looked like this was going to turn out to be an interesting night.
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:49 am

After parking the motor in front, Alfred walks toward the police station while removing his helmet. He had finished filing a full report on the accidental scene he just came back from. It took longer than necessary, for the person who reported the incident has been panicking, babbling nonsense, and refused to calm down despite his orders. As frustrating as it is, he remained his composure and carried on with his duties.

Now that's over with, the officer would have to look through more files and reports regarding the recent murder case. At least he could consume his coffee and donuts, which is his favorite meal while he's on the job. He entered the station, and quickly went to get a cup of sweetened coffee.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 am

Gilbert wakes up to find himself in a room with a sandy blonde drunk with thick eyebrows. He turns around and sees another guy in spectacles crossing his arms. His shirt has a nice shade of blue, just like brud- Wait, what? He is wearing a police's uniform! "Where am I?" He asks, but his head his still spinning from the hangover.

(Just asking, is the uniform light or dark blue?)
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

(Let's say for the uniform, it depends on their status. So for Austria, it would be dark, for me it would be lightish blue, but not light light. And sorry, I was inactive the other day, issues like to come up.)

Yao nodded at the Austrian and took the British, drunk, officer. That sounds bad huh? He sighed and dragged him to a different place. Well, at least he's doing something. "Officer Kirkland, wake up. Stop being dead drunk" Yao said at the officer. He started to drag him across the police station floor, but this sort of sight wasn't very uncommon. He looked back over to the Austrian and kepted walking. "you need a shower." He paused "Badly, why cheap beer? If you're going to drink, drink well."
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am

Roderich sighed at the British drunk. One of these days, he was going to be arrested, and it could cost him his job. But he trusted Yao to take care of the situation and turned his now awake companion. He shifted a little and started talking. "This is the police station. Just a few minutes ago, you came in drunk. As you can see," he nodded at the drunk officer, "many of the people can relate to the need. So, is there anything I could help with?" He looked at the albino straight in the eyes with a genuine look of interest.

Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 am

Gilbert's eyes widened and shot up. The police station? The word 'police' makes him quite awake, but the amount of words that glasses said made him giddy. His legs gave way and he collapsed again. However, this time his head accidentally knocked against the table edge and soon passes out again. He may not be getting up soon...

(Poor guy, why am I doing this to him?)
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

(Because it's FUNNY. Or at least entertaining. :'D)

The detective mentally facepalmed as the drunk fell to the floor. Again. With a sigh he thought about how the guy should've grabbed a seat first. At the very least it didn't look like he was going to wake up any time soon. Roderich knew how being passed out drunk always gave the chance to injure someone, not to mention he just hit his head on a desk, so he'd decided to get him a room at the hospital. He started to pick the guy up and couldn't help but notice the terrible odor the guy had around him. Before he left, he told Yao over radio that he was taking him to the hospital.

After a grueling five minutes, he put the name-less albino into the back of the car and sat in the driver's seat. He started on the ignition and was on his way.
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Yao helped the British officer sit down on one of the benches in the mens locker room, with some of the officers teasing him, running out of the room saying 'ekk! A girl! A girl!' People like this bother Yao. He heard a voice come from his pocket and he took out his little device. "Okay aru, roger." He said, ask he put it back and helped the drunk up again. (Now I really can't do anything till England replies aru ><)
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Officer Jones sighed in satisfaction after he took one sip of his hot, sweetened coffee. It was a bit chilly out in the freeway, so he was glad he finally had something warm to drink. As he continues to drink his coffee, he heard a shriek coming out of the men's locker room which nearly surprised him. Holy shit! What now?

"Ekk! A girl! A girl!" A couple of officers shrieked as they ran out of the locker room. Alfred stood a few feet away, knowing exactly who they were teasing about. He saw another officer running out of the locker room, who soon came toward Alfred after spotting him.

"Hey Jones," the officer snickered as he pointed behind him with his thumb, "I think you want to see girlie taking advantage over the british drunk in there."

Alfred raised a skeptical brow, and before he could reply the other officer ran off somewhere. He hadn't the slightest notion that Yao is taking advantage, but rather helping out poor Artie. He went inside the locker room, and the first thing he saw was Yao helping Arthur to sit up.

"Hey Yao!" Alfred said rather enthusiastically, "How's it going? I see that Artie's drunk... again!" He suddenly burst into laughter. He had to admit, even though he kind of felt sorry for the guy, it was pretty funny.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum