POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for all little boys and girls to follow.... OR I WILL TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN!

Go down

Rules for all little boys and girls to follow.... OR I WILL TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN! Empty Rules for all little boys and girls to follow.... OR I WILL TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN!

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 pm

1. This should be self explanatory, but please, be nice to all Roleplayers. I think we are all mature people with brains, so be nice. Please.

2. Don't bring personal issues here to the forum. We don't need your little dramas all over the place that disturb the peace of the forum, so please, take it outside. We are all cops (well, some of us)

3. Get a account before you tryout.

4. Until you're approved by me or any of the admins, do not post. Also, if you don't get accepted, try try again!

5. TRY to keep the public RPs about PG15-17 at the most. The other stuff can go in the private RP part of the forum.

6. Please, no OOC talk in RPs, there is a chat box in the home page, use that so you can talk to your fellow role players, that or go to the "OCC" part of the forum, thank you.

7. Read all rules, in order, before you even THINK about trying out.

8. I love Korean dramas.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down