POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireworks (Open, da-ze)

2 posters

Go down

Fireworks (Open, da-ze) Empty Fireworks (Open, da-ze)

Post  Yong Soo Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:49 pm

His footsteps made nearly no sound while he ran. His black converse - he really wasn't planning to do any climbing today, parkour, nadda - slapped against the ground, interrupting his otherwise soundless flight that could be called running. It wasn't that he was running from anyone in particular. No, he was running from something. With the night at his back, he wore the blue hanbok that was a mix of female and male style, its once light blue colour painted a darker blue from the lack of sunlight to bounce from its material. The long sleeves - they came past his wrist, now - glided through the air while he ran. His brown-black ahoge bounced with each step. Tonight, he wasn't doing anything of a felony or immoralistic. The childish grin that was plastered on his face gave way to that much; adrenaline coursed through his veins, thick with anticipation. He needs to hurry to the high point of this city if he wants to see the fireworks he lined up by the river and watch them explode.
In a way, even in America he remained patriotic to his country - South Korea. It's March First. A holiday that Yong had wanted to celebrate in his own country... but certain matters of the previous nights delayed that. His converse looked a little more than out of place in comparison to his traditional hanbok. Grass whipped at his feet. The sky above him glew with the brown light that came with pollution of a city, but he didnt mind. He wanted to see the fireworks that would all have the colours of his loved countrie's flag. Almost bouncing with excitement, his eyes lit up - he was almost to the top of the hill - and with a growing grin, he turned to watch the fireworks that began to paint the sky on the Independence Day for Korea.
Yong Soo
Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Fireworks (Open, da-ze) Empty Re: Fireworks (Open, da-ze)

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Yao was walking down the street when he saw a boy over, he walked over, keep in mind in his street clothes, and waved to the boy. "Ni hao aru" He said, seeing the fireworks he looked up, and the light of the fireworks in the sky were on his face.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Soo Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 am

Yong turned around by piveting his heel, doing a semi march while turning around to see the source of the feminine... or not so manly? voice that Yong heard. Not caring that his hanbok was out of place, the little face (=D) in his ahoge betryaed his excitement. He wouldn't let thoughts of his brother, Hyung, dampen his mood - hell no. "Annyeong~ Da-ze!" Yong knew enough CHinese to understand what the boy... girl... PERSON said. Well, he only knew one word, but that was enough. Although, he couldn't place what 'aru' meant. Putting his hands behind his back, he leaned forward towards the person, as if he could descern if this person was a girl or not. Even closer, he couldn't figure it out. THAT LEFT~ plan B! "Eum... I'm Im(ihm), da-ze." He offered his middle name, because really? Even in another country, Yong didnt feel like handing out his name. He was supposed to be dead, afterall. Leaning back to a straightened position he grinned and then motioned to the fireworks. "Like them? Fireworks come from Korea," well, these ones do. Yong absolutely loves setting things on fire... wildfire or fireworks. Either or.
Yong Soo
Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 am

"Oh, I-- Hello" Yao said, wondering if he just spoke out in Chinese without thinking again. He shook his head. "Sorry about that, I do that without thinking" He looks back at the fireworks. "I love Fireworks, they remind me of one of my brothers aru..." He said.. looking down again, thinking of his younger brother.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum