POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tryouts Come from Korea!

2 posters

Go down

Tryouts Come from Korea! Empty Tryouts Come from Korea!

Post  Yong Soo Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Erm... call me whatever you want. Panda, Yuta... I prefer Yuta, but Panda just sounds cyute.
Timezone: GMT (6:00)
Likes -- England/Fransu, America/Vientam, China/Korea (Korea may or may not be an uke...) Canada/America, Canada/World X33 heheh... Sweden/Finland, Russia/America, Italy/Germany... da-ze.
China likes Korean dramas. DRAMA COMES FROM KOREA!!
Dislikes -- Russia/Belarus, America/Prussia... I really dont mind pairings as long as they're cute
Willing to do -- Um... China/Korea, Korea/ anyone really. I dont have any preferences.
Skype?: Nah
MSN?: Yes; I use it as email, though
Are you a popo, or a criminal?*NEW OPTION!* Civilian! -- I'M DAH CRIMINAL, DA-ZE!

Character Name/Nation: Im Yong Soo (Yong Soo just sounds pimpin)/South Korea

My Audition:

Their hands were looped together; identically pale skinned, with dust clinging to their blood soaked palms. Symmetrical. Ajoined, in a union that war had once kept away from the two beings that made up one entity. And with their foreheads resting against eachother, Yong breathed in. He hadnt experienced this moment since childhood; unity without thought of war, politics, or anything else that made up a world that had already passed. They were one, and seperate at the same time. They breathed together in innocent unity, although their innocence had been shattered by a war that the Koreas didn't want to take part in.
They weren't North Korea. They weren't South Korea. They were one entity in itself; Korea.
The hole in Yong's chest hurt. It was hypothetical, and physical - Yong hadn't donned his military uniform in ages. The bandages that kept his chest from literally falling apart were bloodsoaked and dirty. After being critically bombed by his older twin, Yong was hanging on.

The war mellowed him out. It mellowed both of them out. Yong wasn't quite as hyper, but he could still find reason to smile. His twin wasn't quite as much of a quiet tyrant, and he actually stopped keeping secrets - the term "what happens in Korea, stays in Korea" doesn't apply to Hyung anymore. Yong whispered something to his brother, and he offered an evanescent smile. It's the way the two should have always been. And now, Yong didnt want to look past his brother's eyes. He didn't want to gaze out into ruined London, and think about the cities and towns that had been obliterated in Korea and other countries. He didn't want to think about the day the ash fell from the sky, and gave his brown-black hair a gray hue. He didnt want to think about the screams. He didnt want to think about the siren that warned him before a hole was blasted in the center of his country by Russia, a hole that was reflected on Yong's chest. But he was too stubborn to die. He loved life too much. And he'd always, always protect Hyung from the sea - that was his promise, afterall.
Was Russia even alive? Yong hugged his brother and breathed in. The sunrise touched his hair, giving off its brown-black glow while trees appeared pitch black against the easter egg blue of the sky. At home, he lived for moments like these - staying up and reading all night (yeah, he reads) or playing video games to occupy his mind before the sun rises. It's gorgeous. It reminds him of Kiku, a country that Korea has always respected. They moved away from eachother in unison to stand side by side. Their footsteps were echoed by eachothers - if other nations, people, anyone were left in London, the brothers couldn't see them. Their minds were grieving. And they walked together across London's trademark bridge in ruins, their movements mirrored as one - Korea.

(OOC: The audition comes from a little rp I did on a different site, inspired from an epic fanfiction - so epic it could make llamas do the caramelldansen and fukkireta... AT THE SAME TIME! Anyway, I usually roleplay a LOT happier than this, but... gotta love apocalyptic setties + hetalia.)
Yong Soo
Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Tryouts Come from Korea! Empty Re: Tryouts Come from Korea!

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm in love with post, welcome to popotalia! You are accepted!
Feel free to post anywhere and go and chat in the chatbox and meet everyone here aru!
Also, post your pairings list in the small topic here aru!

I'm so happy to have a Korea aru ;w;
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yong Soo Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:10 pm

SCORE!! I didnt screw up!! >:DD
Yong Soo
Yong Soo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 am

good thing you didn't. Well. I hope you know this but I tend to PM members aru.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down