POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AWESOME Escapade!

3 posters

Go down

The AWESOME Escapade! Empty The AWESOME Escapade!

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 am

(Continue from sticky RP thread)

Gilbert wakes up again and finds himself on a bed. He looks around and sees himself not at home and groans. Where in the world is this place? He tries to recall what happened before that. He was drinking beer since he was down when his attempt to find Bruder failed again miserably. After drinking more than 5 pints of beer, he had to get out of the pub since he could not afford to pay for another round. Mein gott, it was him who went to the police station! He even hit on a girl in there and passed out. There was this spectacle guy too with a mole and a strand of curly hair sticking out too. He remembers he had this weird dream but he pushes it aside, since he could not remember anyway.

He observed that he is in a hospital, and it is a private one. He has a feeling that he is in a very deep trouble. The hospital is a place to get caught easily. He opens the door and runs out, knocking against someone as a result. He looks up to see a tall burly man in a blue uniform and stares. Great, he really is in deep trouble now.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

The AWESOME Escapade! Empty Re: The AWESOME Escapade!

Post  Roderich E./Austria Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 pm

The cop couldn't believe what he was doing. He'd been in the police force for a good 10 years, even trained in the older forces where they still had you run like you were in military. He'd previously been in the military actually. Army, as it were. But he finished his time there, put on a blue uniform, and started his job chasing thieves and the like. But where did that get him? Well it got him on a white floor guarding some random drunk that hit his head on a table. He couldn't even sit, which wouldn't be bad, if he could just figure out why they couldn't get some younger guy to do this.

He continued to grumble in self-pity at his horrible position, completely forgetting the fact that he was losing his touch at keeping up with younger police officers, when he heard rustling. Oh, the drunk's awake, huh? Just as he turned to walk in, the door flung open, and an albino ran out and hit him head on. The older man managed to prepare himself in time and withstood the accidental tackle. When his target looked up at him, he gave him his 'Boy, you don't know what you're doing' stare.

He couldn't automatically act rude, however, so he put on his gloves and tried manners first. "Sir, I need you to go back into the room. Detective Edelstein will be here soon, and he's going to need to talk to you. It's nothing serious, just a quick talk." He motioned for him to go back while, he talk out his walkie-talkie to relay the news to his superior.

(My character isn't even IN this post. ewe;; )
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

After hearing what that police officer just said, Gilbert has to return to the room, since he is still quite weak and does not have any time to respond as the police officer pushed him in. He hears the police's conversation and knows that he is in deep trouble. He also sees that police=trouble and he really needs to get out of the room as fast as possible. He runs to the door, but it is locked. Shouting 'let me out!' in this situation is useless anyway since he had experienced it before, being the one at the other side of the door. He checks his inventory, luckily they have not taken anything from him.

With the time waiting for that detective to come over to his room, he tries to think of something. There are no windows to escape, and he knows that he is at the third floor when he was out of the room for a while. He puts his hand in his pocket to find his dagger for comfort. His little awesome is somewhere outside, possibly starving.

(Sorry, you can appear here now. ;^; )
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Austria had just settled into his office, the hospital being quite far from his work after all. He started writing down the last of the previous report and triple-checked it to make sure it was flawless for the court. That being done, he started working on the new one, the one with the strange drunk albino.

Just as he was getting into it, he got called by walkie-talkie. It took him a second, but he realized it was the officer he sent to watch over the drunk. "He's awake then? I see. Yes, I'll be there. He's not causing too much trouble? That's good. No just you is enough, I don't think anything big will happen if he hasn't done anything yet. Over." His fingers twisted the knob on the walkie-talkie to end his transmission and he stood up from his desk. For a split second, he wondered how Yao and the british officer were doing, but he shook his head and got back on task.

Fifteen minutes saw him walking into the hospital doors, notepad and pen in his pocket. He didn't have any firearms on him, but then most detectives didn't carry them. That was left to the other policemen and he had one just outside the room anyway. It wasn't that he didn't know how to use them, he had a training day with guns about once a month in case of emergencies, he just wasn't really allowed to carry one. Because that made sense.

The old policeman greeted him and curtly opened the door into their subjects room. The policeman walked in first, making sure he was eye to eye with the man in the room, and Roderich walked in second. And while the more buff man had an intimidating air about him, Roderich did not. It was a strict aura he had, but it was not intimidating. "Hello, I am Detective Edelstein. I don't believe I've ever caught your name. You are?"

(x3 It's ok~)
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Yao, with help, seemed to have gotten the British officer clean, and stopped that damn smell from going all over the place. Yao sighed and got him to his desk. "There, sleep there while I go finish my paper work aru." He rolled up his selves and went back to his small, cluttered desk and stretched his fingers. "This is going to last all night aru!" He looked at everything stacked on his desk. For some reason, he thought there was more paper work there, but he shrugged it off. He began to work, then felt lazy after going through the first half of the stack.

"Why do I feel like this is never ending?" He kept working, he soon saw the in a couple hours, the sun way going to rise. His eyes were droopy and he was tired. He felt his eye lids get heaver by the minute. He quickly write down some more things on the last paper and just pasted out on his desk, but woke himself up to make sure all the papers were turned in.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Gilbert hears someone approaching and gets ready in case anything happens. The door opens and he sees that policeman and another person walks in. That man is wearing a pair of glasses and has an odd strand of hair sticking out. "Kesesesese! So you are Detective Edelstein? I heard that policeman mentioning your name previously. How did I end up in the hospital with the police involved?"

(THE AWESOME ME IS BACKKK!! Yao, I think you can continue posting in the sticky though.)
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"I'll be happy to answer your question in a minute. First, you should answer mine. What's your name. You haven't committed murder, I just need something to call you by. " He stood straight in his impeccable posture by the door, looking down at his suspect. Suspect of exactly what, he was going to find out. He had abuse of alcohol down, as if that wasn't common enough. He personally did like the taste of beer, but he refused to drink it enough to even get a light buzz. Getting drunk was a complete waste of time that left you with a bad headache at best and dead at worst.

But he wasn't here to muse about idiocy he saw every day. He was here to find out why this albino ran into the police station yelling something about his 'Bruder'. So he continued to look straight at the man in front of him, in a small hospital room that both reeked of alcohol and disinfectant.

(Welcome back! \ouo/ )
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 am

"I'm the awesome Gilbert! Those who don't know me are not awesome enough! Now you are awesome too since you know me, but you are not as awesome as me! Kesesese!"
Damn, why is he standing at the door? I've got to get out of here fast!

Gilbert continues to speak in German about how awesome beer is, hoping that he can feign as a tourist.

(I can't speak German.. orz... And how do you manage to type a lot of words? I think mine is just half of yours..)
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 pm

"Dear Lord, this man can talk." He'd only asked for a name and somehow it ended up in an entirely German conversation about beer. As if the parading around drunk wasn't hint enough of the man's love for alcohol. At first, he simply stared and waited for the man to tire out. Or at least take a breath. A few seconds passed... then a minute... then a few more minutes... the detective's eyebrows raised as he realized that the man in front of him had no intention to stop talking.

In German, he said, "Yes, I quite understand the qualities that beer possesses Mr. Gilbert." He switched back into English, "However, I'm quite sure that neither of us want to be here quite long, so let's just get this over with." He took out a pad and pen out of his pocket and effortlessly flipped to a new page and clicked his pen at the same time. "I'm sure you have a last name, don't you? Also, are you a resident or are you visiting? If so, can you tell me where you're staying?"

Perhaps it was rude to cut off Gilbert's sentence, but quite frankly, the idea of him staying in the same room as the man was getting more and more unpleasant as time went on. If he didn't watch himself, he might just end up going back to his habit of lecturing all those that weren't up to his standards. He was of the opinion that he was simply trying to help whoever to go down the right path. His bosses didn't seem to agree. He jotted down 'Gilbert .." on the pad and lifted his eyes up to peer at He-with-no-last-name and waited for him to answer his questions.

(I don't either. :'D Oh, I rp as Austria because ,if persuaded, I can rant just like he does. So, I can usually think up something to say. )
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 am

Gilbert is shocked to hear that the guy knows German too and stopped talking but he quickly switched back to English. Gilbert has to be careful in what he says. He is already quite infamous in his shady business and prefers to continue laying low.
"Calling me Gilbert the Awesome is good enough! I am here finding my relatives and happen to get lost, so I don't have any address for you! I think I'd better get going. Bye!"

He tries shoving him aside and opens the door, trying to flee as fast as possible.

(I rp Prussia because he's awesome to the max? xD )
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 pm

If the man in front of him didn't know that Roderich wasn't a particularly athletic person, he did now. When Gilbert tried to push him aside, he actually succeeded. Roderich mentally cursed himself for letting his guard down and sent out a glare at the guard at his side. The guard moved himself to action. He took off down the hallway, Roderich at his side. The guard called for back-up as he ran, though he was assuring himself that there was no way this fool could get away.

Meanwhile, while the guard was calling for help, Roderich did what he could to convince his case. Gilbert did not need to run from them, they were not going to shoot him if they didn't have to, and that if he did something any more dramatic, Roderich informed him that they did carry guns.
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 am

"Kesesese! You can't catch me now!"
Gilbert is too focused in running to even turn back and bother that detective. He heard that there is only one policeman to guard him and know that their backup will not arrive that soon. He tries to take the lift. 6... ...5... ... 4...- Argh! It is going down the levels too slowly! He then flees to the nearest staircase but he is getting slower and slower. The pain from the hangover has not fully gone yet. He exits at the second floor (Aww too bad for him, 1 more floor to freedom!) and hides in a room with patients, pretending to be one of them, while he rests to recuperate his headache.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Roderich E./Austria Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 am

His vision was limited to the path in front of him and that patch of white hair running in front of him. As he kept running, he got a case of tunnel vision and determined himself to care about nothing else than catching his suspect. His footfalls eventually became harder, his breath more labored, and the form of the policeman beside him ran in front of his eyes. He struggled to catch up, to fix his grave mistake, but his body fought against him, and he was eventually forced to stop.

He stood in the middle of the hallway staring after the policeman and fugitive that were running further and further away from him. He stood there trying to catch his breath and berating himself for making such a careless mistake at the same time. In the back of his mind he was also thinking about how he really should have spent some more time at the gym instead of with his piano. He wouldn't have any more time to spend on the piano of he lost his job. That simply wasn't acceptable to him.

He wiped off the sweat accumulating on his brow and ran forward again.

Meanwhile, the cop was also determined not to lose his job and ran ahead of his superior, sprinting toward the figure of that damn albino. He kept up pace with him and managed to close in a few meters while his target stared at the elevator. He was hoping that he would manage to catch by that elevator, but the chase was not to be ended, and he ran down the stairs two at a time.

His eyes, though old and weary, kept a close lock and followed him through the door to the second floor. He kept up the pace and tore open the door and looked around. The brat was no where in plain sight, he wasn't running down the hallway in a desperate attempt to escape. So he's hiding... He may as well have trapped himself in those patient rooms. He'd catch him no mistake.

The hallway was similar to the one he was in before. It was a straight path with doors leading to rooms on either sides. Some doors were open, others were shut, and a few had their doors slightly ajar. It seemed to him that a desperate man would hide in a room that was closed. But... a desperate man in a hurry would go into a room that has the door completely open, especially since he was running close behind and didn't see any doors close when he walked into the hallway.

He righted his position to a casual one and kept his eyes alert to all the openings into the hallway. He nodded a hello to a nurse and walked into the closest open room.
Roderich E./Austria
Roderich E./Austria
Popo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Gilbert, lying on the vacant bed, is still catching his breath and hears out for any noise outside the room. Finding him will not be easy, since he is in a public ward, where there are many patients to a room. He quickly draws the curtain around the bed and hides under the blanket, pretending to be a patient sleeping. He remains alert, but as minutes passed, he became tired and soon drift off to dreamland.

(Can I type about the OOC policeman? You can continue after this ok?)

The cop went into the room, only to see probably family members weeping in front of a closed door with a light lit above it. Feeling awkward, he stepped back, closing the door for them. He thought for a moment, what if that guy is pretending to be one of them? He quickly barged in and looked around, only to receive stares from them. Embarrassed, he apologized for the intrusion and exits the room, this time his back facing it and continues to search for the albino.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down