POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tryout for England

2 posters

Go down

Tryout for England Empty Tryout for England

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:47 am

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Ichi
Timezone: GMT (-5:00)
Likes: I like any "canon" pairings like USUK, GerIta, Spamano, etc. I also like any that has some historical background like PrUK, SpUK, FrUS, etc. I'm open to any pairings though.
I do love watching Korean dramas and variety shows, also I haven't gotten to watch much lately.
Dislikes: I don't really have a hate unless it's a really weird pairing.
Willing to do: Anything really.
Skype?: Yes
MSN?: Yes
Are you a popo, or a criminal?: Popo, of course!

Character Name/Nation: Arthur Kirkland / England (The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)

My Audition:

England was a creature of habit. He liked to pretend that he wasn't when idiots like America and France called him things like 'boring old man', but really, at heart, there was little that England liked more than routine. It made him feel safe. He knew that when the world was falling down around him, he would have his neat, ordered little life keeping his mind sharp and his control sharper. It sounded dull, but when one grew up in a place as turbulent as Europe, well… you did everything that you could to survive.

That was why, when someone rang the bell, on one dull, rainy evening, England glowered long and hard in the general direction of the front door for over a minute before he finally heaved himself out of his favorite armchair and stomped over towards the door.

Fixing the best scowl he could muster on his face, he gripped the handle and tore the door open with a “What?” that sounded almost like a snarl.

The sound died in his throat when he realized that it was his superior who was standing at his door, looking distinctly uncomfortable.

“'Uh, hello,’” he said with a strange sort of half- wave.

The frown melted from Arthur's face, though he still looked rather perplexed. A visit from his boss was unusual. Not unwelcome in the slightest but still unusual. Usually, his superior would use a phone call to contact him for any urgent new mission. Then why has he visited England instead of the phone call? It would have been much faster, much efficient.

“Come in, sir.” He backed away to let his boss stepped in, closing the door silently behind him. He shuddered slightly, imagining what dreadful news this visit might bring.

*(This is actually the first time I'm trying out for a forum rp; I've done mostly script format before so I hope this turned out okay...)

Last edited by ArthurKirkland on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Popo

Back to top Go down

Tryout for England Empty Re: Tryout for England

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 am

Accepted!
Welcome to popotalia! Now you can help me chase around all the criminals around here that are known, and some that have yet to join!
(And it turned out fine, don't worry. ^^Wink
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down