POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try out example--China--

Go down

Try out example--China-- Empty Try out example--China--

Post  Wang Yao Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:28 pm

(This is just an example, please don't try to copy down MY thing please~)
(Also, your thing does not have to do with what you are, but really, it has to do with what ever, just want to know if you can somewhat play as your character, if that makes any sense.)

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: Cecile
Timezone: GMT (-8:00)
Likes -- England/ China, S.Korea/China, Lith/Poland, Russia/Latvia, America/Canada, Belarus/THEWORLD, Belarus/Spain, Spain/Romano, HRE/Chibi...the list goes on and on
Dislikes -- Russia/China, Japan/China, Russia/America, Germany/N.Italy, England/Canada, England/Japan, the list goes on and on people. --China loves Korean Dramas--
Willing to do -- Almost everything BUT Russia/China and Japan/China, same goes with the other way around.
Skype?: Yes
MSN?: Yes
Are you a popo, or a criminal?*NEW OPTION!* Civilian! -- I'M THE POPO.

Character Name/Nation: Wang Yao/ China (the people's Republic of China, 中国, ect...)

My Audition:

Yao sat in the over filled class room filled to the brim with other students. This really made it hard to concentrate on anything. What was that teacher talking about? Middle ages? '....aiyahh' the murmuring of the students were giving him a headache. Yao thought he was some sort of old man at heart but it looks like he was more of an old man than he thought.

He raised his hand up holding his pounding head with the other "Laoshi, can I go to the nurse for a while?" He asked in a semi-low voice. The instructor just looked up from the text book and briefly nodded. Yao stood, of course all of the others have to look at him while he struts out. Perverts.

Out of the class, the office was not that far from here, but it seemed like forever. the walls felt like they were closing in on him, everything seemed to fuse together. The world was spinning. He swung back and forth before he suddenly bumped into someone. He looked up but only saw a black figure, no face no.. what's this? The worlds going black.. 'Aiyahh...' the world went dark.

Light touched Yao's eyes, the burning sensation of the sun caused him to be forcefully wake up. He looked around for a while till he noticed the two people sitting to his side talking over a cup of coffee. "Oh, so you're awake now are you?" the woman said, she smiled and went over to the medicine cabinet. "you don't have to Ms, I don't like medicines..." Yao said sitting up from the bed.

"You should take them, you gave me a scare there." Yao looked over and saw a blond. "oh, sorry..." the Chinese said looking down onto the floor and stood up. "I'll just need some sort of herbal tea or somethin-- " "No, take the medicines. You have over a 100 Fever and you're not going to just sit back and drink tea of all things, you should enjoy that you can have medicines that are modern". Yao just stared at the blond for a while and sighed. "... I dislike modern medicines." The blond huffed "well you could at least say "thank you" to me for taking you here and waiting for you to wake up."

Yao gave him a look and sighed. "Fine, Xiexie ar---" the blond took the pills from the nurse and shoved them right into Yao's mouth. Do these people have any respect for people anymore?! "You know, if you didn't take these, I would have forced you to go home and rest~ you need it don't you?" the blond smirked at the coughing Chinese. "you're in my class too sooo~ you'll miss the tests, these are the finals, if you don't get better you can't take them~" The Chinese looked up at the blond and gave a blank stair. Right. Finals. Finals. Right. ".......xiexie." He took his leave without looking back at the grinning blond. He never did catch his name...

Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down