POPOTALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tryout for Prussia

2 posters

Go down

Tryout for Prussia Empty Tryout for Prussia

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am

Your nice name that you will like to be known as in the OOC: leeek or Gilbert or Prussia is fine with me too.
Timezone: GMT (+8:00)
Likes -- Any nice pairings. Prushun, Aushun, Prusaus, Fruk, Usuk, France just spreading his l'amour, bad friends trio (Ok, not exactly a pair, but it's ok right?), Belarus and Russia, Iggychu, Gerita
Unlike watching Korean dramas, I like watching Korean variety shows! xD
Dislikes -- The weird ones, but I don't really have a hate though.
Willing to do -- I'm alright with Europeans, maybe America, China and Japan too (The allies and axis). Not too sure if he wants to be with the Asians, but I am sure he will want to spread his awesomeness everywhere!
Skype?: No
MSN?: Yes (The above email)
Are you a popo, or a criminal? -- Criminal! (I actually thought of a police that does not follow instructions but finishes his job anyway at first, but I think the allies can do that just fine.)

Character Name/Nation: Gilbert/Prussia

My Audition:

Prussia sat on his chair while his legs rested on the table.
"One, two, three.... nineteen, twenty thousand!" He counted the cold hard cash his client gave him, who is now standing in front of him. "Twenty thousand dollars? We had an agreement that it was fifty! This is not awesome at all! Explain yourself!"
Not even hearing his reason, he whipped out his pistol and shot him in the head. The client had always skimped his payment and that was his last warning. He called his henchmen (I suppose, unless other nations wants to work with me. For now I will just stick to henchmen) to dispose the dead body.
Now that he is alone in the room, he takes some bird food and placed it on the table. He then takes out a picture from the drawer of his table.
"West... Where are you? It isn't awesome to be missing." (Gahh, I can't god-mod, but I want Germany to be missing somewhere..)
He strokes the picture with his thumb and wonders where he could be. He looks out of the window and up to see the vast clear blue sky. They are under the same sky, but West can be just anywhere. So near, yet so far. His little awesome cheeped happily at the sight of food and flies down from his head to eat it.
Suddenly the door opens. He quickly puts back the photograph and pretends to be polishing his gun. "Sorry for intruding, but there is a problem! It seems that the police have discovered this place and are heading here! We must evacuate the building immediately!"
His raised his eyebrow. This is the fifth time during the week that they have to move. There must be an undercover cop somewhere. He grins. "Interesting. Are you trying to challenge the awesome me? I am awesome enough to take your challenge."
He takes the picture out of his drawer and puts in in his pocket. There are only guns in the room and he takes as many as he can. "Gilbird, are you coming along?" The little chick chirps and flies towards him. He takes a last look of his room before closing the door and heads out.

*(Ermm, is the audition just to see your grammar? This situation can be a little later or something..)

Last edited by kesesese on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Tryout for Prussia Empty Re: Tryout for Prussia

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:45 am

Accepted!
Welcome to popotalia!
Have fun running away from the "popo" and doing your crimes (which I think would be fun cause until more people join, I'm going to be chasing you around! :DD)

(and yours is fine, well, I just wanted a RP example really, to see how you write and such. It would be much easier to see how you roleplay before I roleplay with you.)
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 pm

So, erm, where do I head to next? And everyone chasing me is not awesome at all! D:
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Criminal

https://popotalia.forumotion.com/u2

Back to top Go down

Post  Wang Yao Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 pm

You have to post your parings on here on this part of the forum. So others know what you are willing to do and such *you can copy and paste* then you have to make a profile in the public RP, which theres one there already that I used as an example, you can just reply to that with your background on WHY you are what you are. And chasing you is going to be fun, careful cause I work undercover all the time aru. ^^
Wang Yao
Wang Yao
Popo

https://popotalia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down